WE HAVE VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AT THIS PRICE.
- (ONLY $9.99!) Limited Time,?Buy more save more!
- Handling time>> Ship within?24?hours?after payment
- Fast refund>>Money Back Guarantee.
- Over $29?Free Shipping Worldwide!
About the product:
- This Twitching Lures easy to catch fish ,It shakes to attract fish .Looks like call fish to bite her. After 3 seconds in the water, the ligthening (shines)and twitching systems on! And it will lighthening and twitching twice every 10 seconds to attract the big fish attack.
- Over 12 hours constantly working with full power underwater ,Suitable fishing angler fishing whole day.Steel ring clip charging,convenient and fast ,avoid any leakage problems.
- Slow sinking .stop at any appointed water layer with good action .You just have to picture in your mind 3.what a wounded bait fish does when it's hurt, and try to copy that motion
- Mustad Blood Hooks high durability and flexibility and easy to catch target fish,suitable for saltwater and freshwater .Dual-tungsten steel ball central gravity transfer system to achieve super any range throw.
- 3D printing technology, the color like lifelike fish, not easy to fade
- Your Rechargeable Twitching Lure flashes and twitches to mimic the movements of a wounded bait fish. Fish can’t resist the twitching action because it triggers their DNA. They bite whether they’re hungry or not!
THE ORIGINAL TWITCHING LURES
- The Rechargeable Twitching Lure does not depend on the fisherman’s experience and skill. It works even if it is simply drifting in the water.
- The secret is in the Vibra-Strike Technology. That’s what makes the lure twitch, flash, and buzz. Those three signals attract fish from miles away. Fish can’t resist a lure with this technology.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vibra-Strike Technology Triggers Genetic DNA Programmed Instinct to Strike
- Charges in Minutes
- Lights Up in the Dark
- Twitches, Flashes & Buzzes in Water to Mimic Wounded Bait Fish
- Hand-Painted Top-Quality Lure
- Sharpest Mustad Hooks
- Works for Day or Night Fishing, Lake, Stream and Surf?